Pages

Monday, 9 September 2013

trip to the park

Yesterday, my cousin came to visit my sister and I with her sister in law and the first hour of the visit consisted of a heated talk and ramble of the latest movies, cast line ups of movies-to-be and whether certain movies were worth the 2 hour sit. It wasn't long before my sister mentioned "Now You See Me", a movie encompassing a bank circus act if you like, who steal money from banks without keeping a single cent for themselves. As we were going to set up the movie (my cousin hadn't seen it) dad insisted we go outside since the weather was so nice.

We ended up walking to a childhood park of mine called "Wattle Park" which, if you have hay fever, is the land of watery eyes and snuffy noses. We walked here and there and noticed how all the play equipment had shrunk a little since we'd last been. I had also developed a small sense of insecurity being 2 meters from the ground on the wooden boardwalk. How times have changed.

Here is a photo taken on what I like to call the dinosaur eggs of Wattle Park. And some patent leather Doc Martens.

After our little adventure, I realised  that I should be getting outside a bit more than I have been.
Other than that, today has been semi productive, but not in the educational way. I've put off the growing mound of unseen lectures from uni and instead cleaned out my room for Spring. The previous clutter of the room had deterred me from proper study, so now there shouldn't be any excuses for a friendly study environment! Tomorrow is a busy day as I have a driving lesson (about time I seriously think about getting my P's), tutoring maths for a student and violin lesson. I'll also be making a start to uni work seeing as I have one last midsemester test remaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment