Pages

Saturday, 7 September 2013

frankly frankie and smoothies

After completing most of my midsemester tests, I found myself inclined on purchasing a little something to cheer me up and celebrate the short but sweet two weeks of bliss before another Biology midsem. What did I resort to? Frankie. It had me at Doctor Who and peanut butter reviews.
Not only that, I have been wanting a camera for much longer than a year now and my younger sister happened to receive a package in the mail today encasing her brand new Lumix gifted from father. I suppose it was a late birthday present but the whole event caused me to go into a little stooper so I hijacked dad's SLR and after being more than happy on how my photo turned out, I think this will be happening a lot more often.

Apart from cameras, envy and stress, the Science Ball is soon approaching and the theme is "Ocean". Sophie and I were thinking of going with matching costumes, and Mum's currently thinking of ideas. Does anyone have any thoughts?

*Update*
My computer decided to crap out yesterday and wouldn't allow me to upload photos onto blogspot. So in that amount of time between yesterday and now, I've also made raspberry smoothie topped with my homemade maple granola and berries.


No comments:

Post a Comment