All you need:
- Basic shortbread recipe
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Letter imprinter (can be found at daiso)
- An ironic mindset
It's no rocket science, and I was ecstatic with how they turned out!
As you can see, I am Team Damon when it comes to The Vampire Diaries. (I'm absolutely hooked! I find myself trying to restrain myself so I can save some episodes for when my wisdom teeth are extracted.)
These guys are a great accompaniment with strawberries, a dollop of nutella and tea.
As you can see, I am Team Damon when it comes to The Vampire Diaries. (I'm absolutely hooked! I find myself trying to restrain myself so I can save some episodes for when my wisdom teeth are extracted.)
These guys are a great accompaniment with strawberries, a dollop of nutella and tea.
What's your current baking fetish?
xoxo, Kimberley
No comments:
Post a Comment